SW Ready Meals


Was at workshop...had to collect from Wilton so grabbed this for my lunch. Definitely get it again possibly add some fat free yoghurt bit really tasty.






I LOVE chilli concarne and often have a couple in the freezer. This pack is sufficient for 2 servings. Love it! I often add some pease pudding which ensures extra fibre and definitely bulks it up.



We discussed the SW chips in my group. The verdict was we didn't really rate them and prefer to make our own.


These on the other hand are fab! I use them as chips, just cutting them in 2.

The SW pork patties are great for a breakfast - love really browned tomatoes!



With scrambled egg and a grilled mushroom.




Everytime I hear about jerk chicken on any of the many food programmes I always fancy trying it - so I bought this just as a stand-by. Tonight was such an occasion. Verdict - did not blow me away, wont be buying it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment