Wednesday 1st November



I have never been a breakfast type of person. I never have been really I think it came about when I was in my first teaching job in Nottingham and had to get up really early to catch the first of 2 busses to get to school. When we go away and are staying in a hotel I will go for poached eggs and where available smoked haddock or salmon. 

I don't have a sweet tooth- in fact the opposite. I can quite happily eat a grapefruit or even a lemon.
A few weeks ago I came across a suggestion for lemon, fresh ginger and apple blitzed into a juice.
I tried it but ditched the apple and now enjoy this as a really vitalising start to the day! 
Today it was half a lemon and about 1.5 inch of ginger.
Sieved with my Bing personalised kitchen utensil!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment