Tuesday 31st October - Double Celebration.



31st October 2023
Double Celebration



 

I have been within my target range now for one year hence the diamond award. I can go to Slimming World free admission. I have heard that some members stop going to class when they achieve their target but I will not stop - I have a great group of friends - we all travel the journey together - they are my tribe.

I was nominated for the Miss Slinky Competition along with 4 others, in the end due to previous winners stepping down it was awarded jointly to Maureen and myself.

We had a taster session at group so I was quite full when I returned home. I had prpared some veg and pease pudding soup and had some beef (M&S chunky steak) curry so I stirred in a couple of tubs of the soup and made up some savoury rice (Aldi) did the job and Jon loved it! Will be sufficient for Wednesday and Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment